Amazon has created a new reading device called Kindle. This is a program that will let you purchase books at a lower process and save lots of money. With the continuous improvement of technology, you only download and read your favorite book through your computer. It will function through the Linux or Mac versions. This application will also work on an Ubuntu 9.04 on Gonome system.
Consider Reading > Opera Mini Browser for PC
The primary step that you need to do is to install in your PC the Wine HQ software. Then, your PC is ready to download the Kindle for PC application that you can get from the Amazon official website. The installation is similar to any program in the windows system. When you use this application for the initial period, you will notice that you will not view any text. If this happens, you should close the Kindle program, and choose “configure wine”, located in the wine HQ software that you have already installed. You have to choose the application and combine it to the software. Just remember that the settings should be at windows 98. This is the best strategy that you can use and make the Kindle perform faster. Determine if you will not encounter a problem by opening the application. If you are able run the program smoothly, you must put lock to the program by placing your e-mail address and password.
Advantages of Kindle for PC
• Amazon has made another breakthrough in terms of reading through the PC. With the kindle PC, you can connect to Amazon’s book store wherein books are available at a cost. You will download the e-book right in your computer and read.
• Whispersync will help in synchronizing the e-reader device with the kindle for PC. This will give an alternative to built bookmarks on you kindle for PC as what you do in the mobile device such as Android phones, tablets, and netbook. Kindle for PC is compatible with Windows XP with service pack 2 or higher, Windows Vista and Window 7/8 which you can easily download it to your PC if you have the programs. Amazon commits to improve and develop additional features such as functionality, zoom, capability for image, and others that will enhance the reader and make the ready enjoyable.
• You can have access to the Kindle Store if you are connected via internet. The kindle store can be purchased and you can download as many e-books to your device.
• The Kindle for PC has additional features of Text-to-Speech (TTS) in which books are read out loud that the e-books were transformed into audio books. These audio versions are also possible to other reading materials such as magazines, newspapers, documents and blogs. TTS can be adjusted to your preferred level of pitch, speed, volume, and even custom pronunciation.
• There are many languages that you can select from-whether it is American, British English Spanish, Chinese, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Italian, Dutch, and many more languages all over the world.
• Another feature of the Kindle for PC read-to-me can only be adjusted to either increase or decrease the speed of the speech. You may add advanced speech control to increase the speech synthesis. You may hear male and female voice or just the same voice that it provides.
Reading can now be more fun, and you can be taught on how to pronounce the words correctly with the use of Kindle for PC.
Latest posts by Amir Whitnall (see all)
- Download Psiphon for Pc (laptop or computer) On Windows 7/8/8.1 - April 9, 2015
- Plants vs Zombies 2 Free Download for PC (Window7/8/Xp) - March 25, 2015
- How to get Clash of Clans on PC (Windows 7/8) - March 16, 2015