Wechat: The Revolutionary Instant Messenger For PC
Are you one of them who like to spend most of the day chatting with friends and acquaintances? Or someone not possessing a smart phone or a smart phone with a limited data plan which does not allow you to keep in touch with people whenever you want? If the answer is yes and you are desperately looking to find a solution, then WeChat for pc can be the best answer to your necessities. Yes, it’s true, now WeChat has come up with WeChat for PC version to ease the problem people like you are facing.
What is WeChat?
Weixin or which is now popularly known as WeChat is an instant messenger app for smart phones with platforms like android, blackberry, windows or Symbian and iPhone. It is developed by Tencent holdings of china. It also supports various languages like Chinese, Malay, Vietnamese, Japanese, Korean, Indonesian, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Turkish, Polish, Italian, Hindi, Thai, and Russian. It is compatible with 2G, 3G and 4G networks along with Wi-Fi and the best thing is that you can send free sms with the help of this app from your mobile or PC.
Also Consider – WhatsApp for PC
Steps for downloading and installing WeChat on your pc
In order to use this messenger in your pc, you need to install it first, but before installing make sure that whether .net framework is already installed in your pc or not. If it is not there, then you should install it or if you are using an older version upgrade it. Now using the following steps you can easily install WeChat on your pc.
- To run WeChat you need to install an android emulator on your PC. Bluestack is known to be the best emulator, you can find in the market. So you should download emulator from www.bluestacks.com on your pc according to your operating system (XP/7/8) and install it.
- After installing it go to the utility app option and search for WeChat and download it from there.
- Now with a single click you can install the app and instantly open an account and start chatting with the contacts.
- You can open an account here with your cell phone SMS/VM or Facebook connect or with Tencent QQ.
- iOS – WeChat App
- Android – WeChat App
- Emulator – Bluestacks for PC
- Official Site – WeChat Home page
- More info – WeChat Wiki page
- Facebook – WeChat Facebook Page
Functionalities of WeChat for PC
The WeChat messenger, since its inception is gaining vast popularity and major market share even after competing with already established names like whatsapp, tango, kik or viber due to its different useful functionality. The main functionality of WeChat are
- It uses 40% less information than any other messengers to open an account
- WeChat runs much faster than any other messenger apps and takes less memory space
- You can create a new circle of contacts for yourself and groups according to your preferences.
- It supports various language options when most of messengers fail to do so.
- It supports multimedia communication with text messaging services, photo and video sharing, hold-to-talk voice messaging, one-to-many broadcast messaging, contact information exchange, and location sharing, etc though most of the mentioned facilities can be availed in other messengers as well.
- WeChat supports even social networking with the help of shared streaming content feeds and location-based social plug-ins.
So if you want to experience a light, fast and free messaging service with great benefits and join the herd of more than 70 million satisfied users, go get it today for your PC too.
Latest posts by Amir Whitnall (see all)
- Download Psiphon for Pc (laptop or computer) On Windows 7/8/8.1 - April 9, 2015
- Plants vs Zombies 2 Free Download for PC (Window7/8/Xp) - March 25, 2015
- How to get Clash of Clans on PC (Windows 7/8) - March 16, 2015