Downloading the Yahoo Weather Android APK file is the first step to installing the Yahoo Weather app on your Android device. With just this one simple app, you can plan for your week by receiving hourly, 5-day and even 10-day forecasts.
Unlike other boring weather apps, Yahoo incorporates beautiful Flickr photos to not only match your location, but the current weather conditions and the time of day too. While there are plenty of weather apps on the market today, none look as good as Yahoo’s. While the app was originally created for iOS, Yahoo has developed an Android version that functions and looks just as good as the iOS version.
Consider Reading > How to get Live Wallpaper for PC
- Complete forecast details, including the temperature, wind, pressure, UV patterns, moon phases, sunset times, sunrise times and chance of precipitation. Just scroll down for complete weather detail information.
- Interactive maps, including satellite, radar, snow and heat.
- Animated weather modules for sunsets, sunrises, pressure and wind.
- Track multiple cities. Simply tap the plus sign to add up to 20 cities. Swipe left or right to switch between the locations you’re tracking.
- Stunning Flickr photos that match your location, time and current weather conditions. The app supports landscape viewing, so you can fully enjoy the Flickr photo integration.
- Submit your own photos through Flickr with the hashtag #projectweather.
The app also features widgets that work with your Android device’s lock or home screen. You can even choose to keep a permanent notification bar on your device for up-to-the-minute weather notifications. If you’re traveling or away on business, this detailed weather information can help you adjust your plans accordingly.
Seeing photos of Paris at sunset or New York City at midnight takes forecast searching to a whole new level. While you’ll find Flickr photos for most locations, not all can be covered. If you live in an obscure location, like Boonville, North Carolina, you may not be covered. In this case you’ll see a generic image.
How to Download the Yahoo Weather Android APK File
The app’s APK file can be downloaded from the Google Play store for free. Once you’ve installed the app, you can click on the “+” sign in the top right corner of the screen. From here, you’ll be able to add up to 20 different cities. Swipe left or right to see the weather in the locations you’ve saved. You can track the weather in your hometown, or in cities across the world – all complete with beautiful photos.
Within the app, there are a number of settings that you can adjust aside the cities you want to track. You can choose to have temperatures displayed as Fahrenheit or Celsius, or you can adjust the size of the widgets to your liking. Choose whether or not you want moon phases, UV patterns or sunset times to be displayed as well. Your forecast can be as detailed or as minimal as you want.
Once you’ve downloaded the Yahoo Weather Android APK file, you’ll be well on your way to tracking the weather in a whole new, beautiful way.
Latest posts by Amir Whitnall (see all)
- Download Psiphon for Pc (laptop or computer) On Windows 7/8/8.1 - April 9, 2015
- Plants vs Zombies 2 Free Download for PC (Window7/8/Xp) - March 25, 2015
- How to get Clash of Clans on PC (Windows 7/8) - March 16, 2015