For people who have used both Apple as well as a Windows device, they certainly wish that Apple would provide the GarageBand for Windows PC. However, GarageBand is not officially available for downloading on Windows PC. One can only find it on Mac and most of the times, a user feels it is not really worth to pay the price of a Mac just to access or download GarageBand.
Download GarageBand for free
The good news is that users can download the much useful GarageBand for their Windows PC for free, irrespective of which version of Windows operating system their PC runs. It does not take a lot of time for downloading the GarageBand on the Windows PC and proves to be a great investment. GarageBand serves as a studio in-built inside the computer and gives the user the ability to create as well as edit music easily and more professionally.
GarageBand also features presets from voice, guitar, synths, keyboard, percussion, orchestra and a lot more. The user can sample and mix songs like a true music professional or just record an exciting podcast. Indeed, Garageband is an immensely powerful and useful app though non-iOs users cannot download the official version of the GarageBand app.
There are still different ways for downloading the GarageBand app for Windows PC.
- The user can easily download GarageBand for Windows PC from the Rare Software. This is a firm that provides Garageband app download for the Windows PC. Quite essentially, one has to simply visit the link; they provide, open the available Downloader and get the program installed on their PC. Once the installation is complete, he/she can start using the Garageband app for their PC the same way they would use it on a MAC device.
- The next option is downloading BlueStacks. For those who are not aware, BlueStacks is an emulator which enables the user to download the Garageband app. Essentially; it will fool the computer into enabling the user for downloading the Garageband app for the Windows PC. The user is required to install BlueStacks emulator and look for Garageband in search tool. The user will be required to pay 10 dollar license fee for downloading the Garageband app through this procedure because you are purchasing the app legally from Apple.
Features of Garageband app
- Garageband has several virtual instruments like a virtual keyboard. It also works with the QWERTY keyboard for effortless musical typing and even supports the external MIDI keyboard through a USB connection. The app also has synthesizers with the help of it any music created by the user can be easily synthesized.
- The Garageband app also has an audio recording tool using which the users can even record his/her own voice and use the recorded voice for any rhyme or song that they have created for their podcast.
- There are several audio filters found in this app and the user guide is very much informative which helps beginners get completely acquainted with the Garageband app.
Latest posts by Amir Whitnall (see all)
- Download Psiphon for Pc (laptop or computer) On Windows 7/8/8.1 - April 9, 2015
- Plants vs Zombies 2 Free Download for PC (Window7/8/Xp) - March 25, 2015
- How to get Clash of Clans on PC (Windows 7/8) - March 16, 2015