Kik Messenger Use It For The Best Chatting Experience
People like to get in touch with their loved ones always. Some of us like to get in touch with them by way of meeting or calling on phone. But as of now due to busy work schedule and tough working hours everyone gets very little time for that. So in order to keep in touch with each other all try various methods like chatting over the mobile or any social networking site and so on. But unarguably the most popular way of chatting should be the chat messengers. You can get various messengers in the market and one of the best is definitely kik messenger service.
About the Kik Messenger App
Kik messenger is a multi platform messenger service which enables one to chat with contacts easily from any mobile phone with any operating system. Yes, it can work easily with android, iPhone, blackberry and even windows phones as well. Also its possible to get Kik Messenger for PC as well.
The most amazing thing is that not only you can chat, but also you can send voice and video messages through it. But primarily it was available only for smart phones, but now due to the huge demand in the market kik messenger introduces a way by which you can now download and install Kik for PC too. Sounds crazy? No, it’s not, it is now a reality and you can use a kick in your PC also.
A guide to installation of Kik Messenger for PC
Kik messenger app is very easy to download and install the application. With the following steps you can download them and install the Kik app For PC.
- First to install the application in your PC you have to first download and install an Android emulator from blue stacks or any other providers. An emulator is an app which enables your PC to run the android based applications in your PC smoothly. After downloading you have to install the emulator in your PC and your PC now works like an android device. The process is simple and easy, so there should not be any problem if you keep following instructions given there.
Consider Reading – WhatsApp for PC
- After installing the emulator you have to go to the app store like Google play or any other and have to download the kik messenger from there on your PC. Now when you finish the process and install the kik messenger on PC, you can start chatting with your contacts almost instantly after opening an account with them. If you already have an account you can login to your existing Kik Account.
- A few points should be remembered if you are using windows XP or 7 it is advisable that you should have .net framework on your PC for better performance and if you are using the windows 8 operating system, then you don’t have to take the trouble, because in this operating system the framework is already installed with it. You can sync the contacts there or manually add them in quick before you start chatting.
KiK App download Links
- iOS – Kik iOS App
- Android – Kik Android App
- Emulator – Bluestacks for PC
- Official Site – KIK
- Twitter – Kik on Twitter
- More info – Kik Messenger info
- Find Friends – Kik Friends
- Support – Kik Help page
The advantages of using kik messenger
There are certain advantages which you can reap while using kik messenger on your PC, the main advantages are –
- It’s very easy to install and download than any other messaging services you can find in the market.
- You can send not only texts through it, but also video and audio messages, so it gives you better edge in communicating with people.
- This messenger service is free for sending SMS and you don’t have to change your data plan for using the same with your PC or mobile.
It’s easy and very fast and doesn’t put pressure to your devices and the best part of this app is it is very easy to install the app on your PC.
Latest posts by Amir Whitnall (see all)
- Download Psiphon for Pc (laptop or computer) On Windows 7/8/8.1 - April 9, 2015
- Plants vs Zombies 2 Free Download for PC (Window7/8/Xp) - March 25, 2015
- How to get Clash of Clans on PC (Windows 7/8) - March 16, 2015