Kim Kardashian Game for PC
Does the life of Kim Kardashian entice you? If you are like most people, you know about Kim and her family’s rise to superstardom. An icon, Kim is world famous and walking out into the spotlight as Kim would be a dream come true for many girls. Now, the Kim Kardashian game allows you to join Kim on the red carpet by creating your own character.
Filled with fun and adventure, you will be able to:
- Create an A-list star of your choice.
- Travel to luxury homes, New York, Miami, exclusive clubs and more.
- Date celebrities and become a power couple.
- Bring your friends along for the fun.
Preparing Your PC
The makers of the game have only created the game for Android and iOS devices. If you want to play on your personal computer, you will need to use a workaround as it will not run natively on your computer.
First, you must ensure that you have the following available:
- 2 GB of memory
- 9 GB of disk space
Please note that you will need 2 GB of RAM available, and ideally, more for the emulator to run appropriately.
Once you have ensured that you have the appropriate memory and disk space available, you will need to download an emulator to get started. Android emulators are widely available and the easiest to utilize.
The following emulators will allow you to download most apps and run them flawlessly:
If you have the money, YouWave is a great choice, but it does come at a price of $19.99. While any of these emulators will suffice, BlueStacks is by far the easiest to get up and running, and the developers frequently update the Android version.
The BlueStacks application is simple to use. If you know how to install software, you can install this emulator on your computer. Simply download BlueStacks and follow the prompt until the application is installed.
You will be able to choose an install directory, but it is best to leave the default setting in place and to continue.
Once installed, you will be able to proceed to the actual downloading of the Kim Kardashian game.
Download the Game
BlueStacks will connect you directly to the Google Play store so that you can download any official app you see fit. This is a great option simply because BlueStacks will emulate a mobile device perfectly to allow you to always download the latest updates and patches. In fact, upon opening BlueStacks, you will even be prompted to download any new app updates available.
Downloading is simple and straightforward, but you will not find the Google Play app icon like you would on your phone. Instead, you will need to download and install apps by following these steps:
- Locate the search icon to the right of the screen.
- Click the icon and type in “Kim Kardashian app.”
- Click install next to the respective app.
- Navigate through the Google Play screen and find the green “Install” button on the game’s page.
- Click install and accept the app’s permissions.
You may need to sign up for Google Play if this is your first time using an Android device.
Once the game is installed, navigate to the icon on BlueStacks and you are free to play.
Latest posts by Amir Whitnall (see all)
- Download Psiphon for Pc (laptop or computer) On Windows 7/8/8.1 - April 9, 2015
- Plants vs Zombies 2 Free Download for PC (Window7/8/Xp) - March 25, 2015
- How to get Clash of Clans on PC (Windows 7/8) - March 16, 2015