Whisper is a popular social networking app that lets users express themselves and share their secrets anonymously. Users can connect with each other and forge new relationships without fear of friends or family judging them. Thoughts are shared through photos with captions. The app offers a large selection of photos and fonts, so users can be as creative and expressive as they want.
The great thing about the Whisper app is that private messaging and responding to Whispers is free. At this point in time, the app is available for Android, iOS and Windows phones, but no desktop version has been created for the Windows operating system. If you want to run Whisper on your PC, you’ll need to follow the steps below.
How to Run Whisper on Windows
To run Whisper on Windows, the first thing you need to do is download an emulator. One of the most popular and reliable emulators is BlueStacks. In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to run the app using the BlueStacks emulator.
- Visit the BlueStacks website, and click on the “Download App Player” button on the left side of the screen.
- Run the .exe file to begin the installation process.
- Follow the prompts to install BlueStacks.
- Run BlueStacks.
- Before you can install Whisper, you need to associate BlueStacks with a Google account so that you can use the Google Play Store. The simplest way to do this is to click on My Apps, and select 1-Click Sync Setup. The wizard will guide you through the process of syncing up your account. If you have an account already, you can sync it to BlueStacks. If you don’t have an account, you’ll need to create one at this time.
- Once you’ve created or signed into your account, click on the “App Search” button.
- Search for Whisper in the search box.
- BlueStacks will show you results from Amazon, 1Mobile and the Google Play Store. The quickest and easiest option is to download it from the Play Store.
- Click “Install” and follow the prompts to set permissions and install the app.
- Once you have installed the app, return to the home screen. You should now see Whisper on your home screen.
You should now be able to run the app just as you would on a mobile device. Once you start up the Whisper app, you can start posting Whispers, sending private messages and responding to Whispers right away.
If you prefer to run the app using an iOS simulator, you have a few different options for the Windows operating system. One of the most popular programs is Free iPadian. Keep in mind, however, that some apps may not be compatible with the program.
There are thousands of users in the Whisper community, and with the ability to use the app on your PC, you can join these users even if you don’t own a smartphone. In just a few simple clicks, you can start making connections and forging new relationships with members of the Whisper community.
Latest posts by Amir Whitnall (see all)
- Download Psiphon for Pc (laptop or computer) On Windows 7/8/8.1 - April 9, 2015
- Plants vs Zombies 2 Free Download for PC (Window7/8/Xp) - March 25, 2015
- How to get Clash of Clans on PC (Windows 7/8) - March 16, 2015