If you’re like most people, you probably watch TV and listen to music on your smartphone, tablet or PC. But what if you could be rewarded just for listening to new music or watching a TV show? This is exactly what the Viggle app does. Each time you listen to music or watch something on the app, you earn Viggle Points, which you can then redeem for cool rewards like gift cards, music downloads, electronics and so much more. It’s no wonder TechCrunch named Viggle one of the best apps of 2012.
Here’s what’s great about the Viggle app:
- You can match any song or click into any TV show whenever you want and earn Viggle Points.
- You can access to exclusive content from your favorite celebrities.
- You can watch exclusive original videos from Wetpaint.
- Each day, Viggle offers featured songs and videos that give you bonus points.
- You can set custom reminders, so you never miss a show.
- You can play along with real-time fantasy sports and trivia, buy music or earn more points.
- You can redeem your Viggle Points for electronics, movie tickets, albums, songs, box-sets and so much more.
The Viggle app is available on Android, iOS and Windows Phone devices. Now, a new version of the app is also available for Windows desktop PCs, but here’s the catch: your PC must be running Windows 8.1 or newer. Even if you don’t have Windows 8.1, you can still run the app on your PC using a simple workaround.
How to Install Viggle on Your PC
If you have Windows 8.1 or newer, you can download the app from the official Windows Store.
If you have an older version of Windows, you’ll need to download an emulator like BlueStacks to run the app. Follow the steps below to install and run the app on your PC.
- Visit the BlueStacks website, and click on the “Download App Player” button.
- Follow the prompts to install BlueStacks, and run the program.
- You will need to associate a Google account with BlueStacks in order to start downloading and running apps. To do this, click on My Apps, and then select 1-Click Sync Setup. The wizard will walk you through the process. You’ll need to either associate an existing Google account, or create one.
- After creating or syncing an account, click on “App Search”.
- Search for the Viggle app.
- BlueStacks will show you results from the Google Play Store, Amazon and 1Mobile. Click on the result from the Google Play Store. Once you click the result, you will be able to install the app right away, but you will also be able to use other features in the store, like the search and browse features.
- Click the “Install” button.
- Follow the prompts to install the app and set permissions.
- Return to the home screen.
You should now see the Viggle app on your home screen. Now you can run the app and use it just as you would on your smartphone or tablet.
Latest posts by Amir Whitnall (see all)
- Download Psiphon for Pc (laptop or computer) On Windows 7/8/8.1 - April 9, 2015
- Plants vs Zombies 2 Free Download for PC (Window7/8/Xp) - March 25, 2015
- How to get Clash of Clans on PC (Windows 7/8) - March 16, 2015